Lobster Issue 35: Summer 1998
Access Lobster Online
- The two Indonesias and the two Americas by Peter Dale Scott
- Psywar, East Timor, Congress and those who defend atrocities
- US Psywar, Indonesia, and East Timor
- The Soviet 'Woodpecker' Signal
- Again in the Philippines
- 'Benevolent and human actions...'
- The 1993 Coup in Iran: An Iranian insider's view
Extracts from the memoirs of the late General Fardust on the Iranian Pahlavi.
- The first attempt
- The Shah landed in Baghdad
- On a yacht the MI6 station chief told me...
- Second attempt
The Website of Harold Smith (Subject of cover story, Lobster 20)
- Operation Black Dog by David Guyatt
- Black Dog
- Search Team deployed
- The Countess and the Lord meet the MOD
- An Unbiased Watch? the police and fascist/anti-fascist street conflict in Britain, 1945-1951 by Dave Renton
- The post-war fascist revival in Britain
- The Union Movement
- The opposition forms
- The government's response
- The Police side with the fascists
- Arrests April-October 1947
- Keeping fascist meetings open...
- 'too much frivolity in politics and trade unionism'
- Why police collusion?
- Did Churchill reveal the pending Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to Roosevelt two weeks before it happened
- The transcript of the German intercept of the Churchill call to FDR on 26 November 1941
- The German transcript
- Andrew Rosthorn comments
- The View from the Bridge
- A stranger harvest
- Common Causes
- Match me, Sydney!
- Train of Destiny
- Who shot Larry Flynt?
- Insider view
- Hepple/Matthews update
- Nice one, John
- A sheltered life
- The Oyston Affair continues: D909 and the friends of Margaret Thatcher by Andrew Rosthorn
- An action for damages
- A test case?
- Ace Hayes (1940-1998) by Daniel Brandt
- Major-General Richard Clutterbuck; David Floyd; Brigadier Michael Harbottle; Sir John Jones; General Sir Frank King; Dr Denis Leigh; Charles Levison; Donald McCormick; James Earl Ray; B. A. Santamaria; Frank Steele; C. Gordon Tether; George Urban
- Steady as she goes: Labour and the Spooks
- Patriots not sneaks
- Robin Cook's dilemma
- The Parliamentary Intelligence and Security Committee
- Way off-message
- Why did MI5 have it in for Victorian Brittain?
- The Bilderberg Press Release
- Book Reviews
- Acid: the secret history of LSD by David Black (1998)
- The extraordinary Mr Stark
- Friends, Frendz, the IRA, Howard Marks and...
- On the other hand...
- Tripping with Laing, man
- The Age of Insecurity by Larry Elliot and Dan Atkinson (1998)
- The Great Deception Anglo-American Power and World Order by Mark Curtis (1996)
- Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and Jonathon Marshall (1998)
- Assassination Science. Experts Speak Out on the Death of JFK, Edited by James H. Fetzer
- Hidden Agenda by John Pilger (1998)
- America and the British Labour Party: The Special Relationship at Work by Peter Jones (1997)
- A Friendship of Convenience by Rufus Gunn (1997)
- The Black Sun - Montauk's Nazi-Tibetan Connection by Peter Moon
- Notes from the Borderland a new journal (£2.50 from Larry O'Hara BM Box 4769, London WC1N 3XX)
- The Secret Team by Fletcher Prouty, 3rd edition on the Web at http://www.ratical.com)
- The Konformist, parapolitcal/conspiratorial email newsletter by Robert Sterling (See http://www.konformist.com)
- Prevailing Winds (See also http://www.prevailingwinds.org)
- Spectre, new left-wing, European-wide magazine (£2 from BP5, Bx1 46, rue Wiertz, 1047, Belgium).
- Resonance by Judy Wall, the newsletter of the Bio-electromagnetics Special Interest Group ($5 from Judy Wall, 648 C.R. 535, Sumterville, FL 33585. USA)
- Labour and the CIA, in the American Journal Labor History vol.39 No.1.
- Unclassified American magazine devoted to the US intelligence services (ceased publication)
- JFK sources
- Trouble at CAQ mill, Covert Action Quarterly, owner dismisses the Editor (Terry Allen, email: [email protected]) and two staff.
Home Page | Lobster Online