Politics, parapolitics, history
Thu 21 Mar 2019
Tweet Follow @LobsterMagazine
Access Lobster Online
- Lying about Iraq -- Robin Ramsay
- Weapons? Which Weapons?
- In the UK
- Not just cooking intelligence, fabricating it
- Who's setting-up whom?
- The CIA undermined the UN inspectors?
- 'Cooking' intelligence
- And so.
- PR, Iraq and 'the allies' -- Corinne Souza
- The American boomerang
- Clever PR
- 'Hearts and Minds'
- Movies and sport
- Cumulative PR
- Clever PR
- The man from the FRU
- Suffer the innocents?
- Then and Now
- Tittle-tattle -- Tom Easton
- The British American Project on the war in Iraq
- Clearing the channels for Blair?
- ... by any other name
- Columnists for conflict
- New Atlantic Initiative
- The sewer not the sewage? -- John Burnes
David Mills, Berlusconi and New Labour
- First resignation
- Enter Carnelutti
- Fellow conspirator?
- Re: -- Terry Hanstock
- Assassination or 'targeted killings'
- Biological weapons
- The Cold War
- Latin America
- Deep Throat Uncovered?
- McCarthy records released
- The not so free
- The attack on the USS Liberty
- Demos -- William Clark
The Advisory Board
- Martin Jacques
- Geoff Mulgan
- Sir Douglas Hague
- Anita Roddick
- Martin Taylor
- Gerald Holtham
- David Marquand
- Graham Mather
- Arthur Seldon
- Bob Tyrrell
- Lord Stevenson
- Stuart Hall
- Ian Hargreaves
- Sue Richards
- John Ashworth
- Yve Newbold
- The Community Action Network (CAN)
- Foreign Policy Centre (FPC)
- Carnegie Youth Trust
- The Policy Network
- Mobile phones cause cancer, and other modern horror stories
- The View from the Bridge
- Why do they do this?
- The Tumour count is rising
- Not in front of the children
- Greats, dear boy, Greats
- Gorgeous George and all that
- Monkey Business?
- What time is it, Al?
- NATO and Eastern Europe
- The unsinkable aircraft carrier
- Mea maxima culpa?
- The importance of having Balls
- What's Watt
- Faking it
- Harassment by the state
- Harassing Robert Henderson
How the story developed
- The Internet attacks
- The police
- The Data Protection Act (DPA)
- The Data Protection Tribunal (DPT)
- Malcolm Kennedy: secrecy ruling [-- Jane Afflick]
- Abstract. Introduction
- The Investigatory Powers Tribunal
- The Challenge to the Tribunal Rules
- First Public Hearing
- Claimants say some Rules are not compatible with Convention rights
- Article 6 ECHR applies to claims and complaints made to the Tribunal
- Tribunal Procedure should be compatible with Convention rights
- NCND (Neither Confirm Nor Deny) Policy
- Tribunal Rules provide a 'fair trial' and are compatible with the ECHR
- Preliminary Issues can be Conducted in Public
- A small but significant change
- No appeal; rulings form the procedural foundation for the Tribunal
- Postscript: new evidence in Kennedy's case
- The Crux of the Matter -- Alfred Mendes
- Books (Reviews)
- Bagdad's Spy. A Personal Memoir of Espionage and Intrigue from Iraq to London by Corinne Souza
- The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast, reviewed by Tom Easton
- Denis Healey
- The Road to Jerusalem. Glubb Pasha, Palestine and the Jews by Benny Morris
- Conservative Radicalism. A Sociology of Conservative Party Youth Structures and Libertarianism 1970-1992 by Timothy Evans
- The Last Empire. Essays 1992-2001 by Gore Vidal
- The Assassinations. Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X Edited by James DiEugenio and Lisa Pease.
- An Act of State. The Execution of Martin Luther King by William Pepper
- Southeast Asia: A Testament by George McT. Kahin
- The Thimble Riggers. The Dublin Arms Trials of 1970 by James Kelly
- Portrait of a Terrorist State. A Summary of the Ordeal of Political Captives in Turkish Prisons by Garbis Altinoglu
- Crude Power. Politics and the Oil Market by Oystein Noreng
- Killing Detente. The Right Attacks the CIA by Anne Hessing Cahn
- Trust no-one. The Secret World of Sidney Reilly by Richard B. Spence.
- US bioweapons in Korea?
- TWA Flight 800
- From Ernest Wistrich on the article "Spinning the European Union: pro-European propaganda campaigns in the British media", with a response by Andy Mullen
Home Page | Lobster Online