Politics, parapolitics, history
Wed 23 May 2018
Tweet Follow @LobsterMagazine
Lobster Journal Subscription
For other ways to access the contents of Lobster, visit the Home page.
The last hard-copy edition was Lobster Issue #57 (Summer 2009). Lobster Issue #58 (Winter 2009/2010) onwards will appear as a digital edition (Adobe Acrobat PDF) free of charge. No more subscriptions are being accepted.
Lobster Back IssuesAlso now available on the Lobster CD-Rom (details left), and in print as described below:
- Issues 1-8 are available in the microfiche collection 'The Left in Britain' from Research Publications, PO Box 45, Reading RG1 8HF, UK tel: 01734 583247
- Issues 9-16 were produced on a variety of keyboards and the print quality varies.
- Issues 12, 14 and 15, for example, are rough by current standards.
- Issues 17-27 were phototypeset; after 27 desktopped.
- The Lobster CD-Rom is detailed left.
- Issues, 9, 10, 13 and 17 are £2.00 (UK), £2.50 (US, Canada, Australasia), £2.00 (Europe).
- The other issues are £2.50 (UK), £3.50 (US, Canada, Australasia), £3.00 (Europe).
- Special Issue (The Clandestine Caucus). Sold out.
Available as a photocopy at £3 (UK), £4 (Europe), £5 (US, Canada, Australasia)
If buying more than one copy deduct £0.50 per copy.
Prices include airmail postage overseas.
Payment detailsOutside the UK send International Money Orders, cheques drawn on a UK bank or a foreign bank with a branch in London or cash equivalent, preferably US dollars. Foreign cheques will be returned, they cost too much to convert to sterling.
Make cheques payable to 'Lobster' and send to:
Robin Ramsay (Dept. W)
214 Westbourne Avenue
Hull HU5 3JB
UK tel: 01482 447558
Int'l tel: +44 1482 447558
| Home Page |