Politics, parapolitics, history
Fri 14 Dec 2018
Tweet Follow @LobsterMagazine
Access Lobster Online
- Reflections on the 'cult of the offensive': pre-emptive war, the Israeli lobby and US military Doctrine by Paul Todd
- The ghost of Marx: warfare, technology and the paradigm of 1914
- The Summer of War - the other 1967
- The USS Liberty
- The doctrine take hold
- The New Cold War
- 'Remoralising US foreign policy': irrationalism and the rise of polical religion
- History will judge harshly?
- Why are we with Uncle Sam?
- The factors
- The threat
- An American colony?
- American, Israel and the Israel lobby by Simon Matthews
A review of: The Israel Lobby, John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt. London: Allen Lane, 2007, £25
- Post War
- Lobster goes to the movies!: Frost/Nixon (or a load of old dick) by Anthony Lewin
- The crisis
- Only one warning light on the UK economy: inflation
- The blame game
- The FSA and the City
- The Clinton administration's part in the drama
- Deregulating the financial sector
- Simon says
- Manufacturing returns to the UK agenda
- Further reading
- Et enfin
- It's all Jacques to me. William Clark and Tim Pendry
- Still hazy after all these years: The assassination of the sixties
- JFK: Farewell America
- LBJ's role
- Marcello's 'confession'
- The attempt on George Wallace
- Moscow on the Hudson? John McFall
Empires Apart: America and Russia from the Vikings to Iraq, by Brian Landers. Hove. Picnic Publishing, 2009. £15 p/b
- The View from the Bridge
- NuLab and Uncle Sam
- Obama and the Bilderbergers
- Defence against which missiles?
- There is nothing like a Dame
- Something of the night...
- Common Purpose
- Did someone say prescient?
- The meaning of the 2009 Budget by Scott Newton
- Politics and Paranoia
- A conspiracy theorist?
- A subject nation?
- Re: by Terry Hanstock
- Iraq -- fallout continues
- Unofficial histories and authorised versions
- Crooke's tour (Alastair Crooke)
- Special relationships
- Top of the form
- Radio days
- 'Nation shall speak peace unto Nation'
- Don't give up on the day job
- Privates on the payroll
- The miners united...
- All in the mind?
- Human Security
- CIA: read all about it
- Russell's story (Roderick Russell)
- Stealing elections
- Martial law in America?
- MI6, BP and oil
- Making dolphins deaf
- Talking teeth
- Get into the gr[o]ove
- Creeping militerisation
- Brain waves
- Hearts and minds
- Bilderberg and chips
- The Jewish Holocaust: held captive by its remembrance or liberated by its lessons? by Tom Easton
- Catastrophic Zionism
- What are we to conclude?
- Chasing Alpha: How Reckless Growth and Unchecked Ambition Ruined the City's Golden Decade by Philip Augar (2009) reviewed by Tom Easton
- Spies, Lies, and the War on Terror by Paul Todd, Jonathan Bloch, and Patrick Fitzgerald (2009) reviewed by Michael Carlson
- Major Farran's Hat: Murder, Scandal and Britain's War Against Jewish Terrorism 1945-1948 by David Cesarani (2009), reviewed by John Newsinger
- Agreement! The State, Conflict and Change in Northern Ireland by Beatrix Campbell (2008) reviewed by Colin Johnson
- Secret and Lies. A history of CIA mind control and germ warefare by Gordon Thomas (2007) reviewed by Phil Chamberlain
- Pius XII, the Holocaust and the Cold War by Michael Phayer (2008) reviewed by John Newsinger
- Unmasking the State: A rough guide to democracy by Paul Feldman (2008) reviewed by Richard Alexander
- In Government We Trust: Market failure and the delusions of privatisation by Warrick Funnell, Robert Jupe and Jane Andrew (2009)
- Within The Secret State: a disturbing study of the use and misuse of power by Peter Evans (2009)
- Marching to the fault line: The 1984 miners' strike and the death of industrial Britain by Francis Beckett and David Hencke (2009)
- On the Trail of the JFK Assassin by Dick Russell (2008)
- Terrorism and Intelligence in Australia: A history of ASIO and National Surveillance by Frank Cain (2009)
- The CIA and the Culture of Failure by John Diamond (2008)
- Welcome to Mars: Fantasies of Science in the American Century 1947-1959 by Ken Hollings (2008)
- Voodoo Histories: The Role of Conspiracy theory in Shaping Modern History by David Aaronovich
- Tittle-Tattle by Tim Easton
- Lord Stevenson
- Murray's movement (Craig Murray)
- The Quick and the dead
Home Page | Lobster Online