Politics, parapolitics, history
Thu 16 Aug 2018
Tweet Follow @LobsterMagazine
Access Lobster Online
- Fifth Column by Tim Pendry
- Beyond The Da Vinci Code
- Is the European Third Way Fascist?
- Vote-Fixing: Old Habits Die Hard
- It Ain't What You Do, It's The Way That You Do It
- Watching the Watchers
- Power struggle
- A new consensus
- Universalising 'the West'
- Michael Ledeen again by Tom Easton
- 'You'd be very close'
- Wolfowitz, New Labour and the BBC
- Money Jim
- Iraq by Robin Ramsay
- Dr. David Kelly
- Causus belli?
- More 'sexing up'
- Microwaving Iraq
- Official post-mortems
- In the UK
- What the Butler saw
- The politics of Iraqi oil
- Iraqi farmers forced to buy American seeds?
- Historical Notes: Wilson and sterling in 1964 by Scott Newton
- No clear case
- The Strategy
- A rational approach
- Paul Foot 1938 - 2004
- The death of Italy's military intelligence chief in Iraq and some examples of persuasion by Corinne Souza
- Nicola Calipari's death
- Validated Espionage Risk-Adjusted Data
- Sarbanes-Oxley culture and its impact on US espionage
- 'Mission Accomplished'
- Vatican political marketing
- Traditional versus minimal
- Executive panic
- Malcolm Kennedy: complaint to Investigatory Powers Tribunal not upheld by Jane Affleck
- A police operation?
- The view from the bridge
- Bilderberged again
- Gonzo suicide?
- Syd's tell
- Freedom of information (not)
- Same old Con
- Crazy wavies, right?
- The great ricin plot (not)
- Being Frank
- KGB shot the Pope (not)
- Support your local police
- Watergate: why Spencer Oliver's phone was tapped
- Election-rigging in the UK by Garrick Alder
- Granny farming
- A conspiracy of silence
- Re: by Terry Hanstock
- Brice is right?
- Scott free
- Forward planning
- About Open Government
- The Plot that never was?
- PSC plc
- Mission Impossible
- Book reviews
- Contemporary British Fascism The British National Party and the quest for legitimacy by Nigel Copsey, reviewed by Larry O'Hara
- The Radical Right in Britain by Alan Sykes, reviewed by Larry O'Hara
- UDA: Inside the heart of Loyalist terror by Henry McDonald and Jim Cusack, reviewed by Roger Cottrell
- An Angel Directs the Storm Apocalyptic Religion and American Empire by Michael Northcott, reviewed by Bernard Porter
- Gimme Shelter(s)! London's Secret Tubes: London's Wartime Citadels, Subways and Shelters Uncovered. by Andrew Emmerson and Tony Beard, reviewed by Anthony Frewin
- The Halliburton Agenda: The Politics of Oil and Money by Dan Briody, reviewed by Gordon Mackenzie
- Weapons Grade Revealing the Links between Modern Warfare and Our High Tech World by David Hambling, reviewed by Richard Alexander
- Your Right To Know How to use the Freedom of Information Act and other access laws by Heather Brooke, reviewed by Jane Affleck
- Judge for Yourself How many are innocent? by L. A. Naylor, reviewed by Jane Affleck
- Secrecy and Privilege: Rise of the Bush Dynasty from Watergate to Iraq by Robert Parry
- Freeing the World to Death: essays on the American empire by William Blum
- The Great Unravelling: From boom to bust in three scandalous years by Paul Krugman#
- Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins
- Gordon Brown by Tom Bower
- A Century of War: Anglo-American oil politics and the new world order by William Engdahl
- Morningside Mata Haris: How MI6 deceived Scotland's great and good by Douglas Macleod
- The CIA, the British Left and the Cold War: Calling the Tune? by Hugh Wilford
- Spinning the Spies: Intelligence, open government and the Hutton Inquiry by Anthony Glees and Philip H. J. Davies
- NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe by Daniele Ganser
- The Rise of Political Lying by Peter Oborne
- Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers by Annie Machon
Home Page | Lobster Online