Lobster Issue 28: December 1994
Access Lobster Online
- The Libyan Connection
- Syria and the oil war in the Gulf
- The octopus surfaces
- A Note on the British Deployment of Nuclear Weapons in Crises - with particular reference to the Falklands and Gulf Wars and the purpose of Trident by Paul Rogers
- Ultimate deterrent or warfighting weapon?
- NATO nuclear planning
- British tactical nuclear deployment
- Nuclear weapons and the Falklands War
- The Case of HMS Sheffield
- The Polaris question
- The Gulf War
- Relevance to Trident
- The Round Table Again
- Getting closer...
- How did Ernest Bevin become British Foreign Secretary in 1945?
- Britain in the 90s: Up against the state (or: I'm not paranoid, they really are out to get me) by Armen Victorian
- Mail tampering
- Phoney BT bills and phoney BT engineers
- Birds of a feather
- US military intelligence
- National Reconnaissance Office
- And the CIA
- Back in Whitehall
- Letter from America by Martin Cannon
- Compromising Reporting
- Assassination Politics
- False Quotation Syndrome
- Mind Control
- Is your journey really necessary?
- Been there, done that (credit where credit is due)
- Injectable microchips?
- Operation Mind Control 2
- The brain implant story
- MI5: New Threats for Old
Turning up the Heat: MI5 after the Cold War by Larry O'Hara
- Are they just faking it?
- Spook spotting in the media
- Suggestive examples
- Threats actual and potential
- The future?
- The Intercine Project
- The view from the bridge
- A spook, moi?
- The perils of disinformation
- Son of God news (Greenline)
- The world of funny handshakes and the like (In Camera)
- Human guinea pigs
- Low intensity publishing operations (Low Intensity Operations)
- The Trouble With Harry. A memoire of Harry Newton, MI5 agent by Don Bateman
- Harry joins the ILP
- East-West Digest
- The balloon goes up
- Good old Harry
- The destruction of Fircroft College
- Lessons to be learned?
- Searchlight yet again
- Getting even more ugly
- Searchlight - an appreciation
- Searchlight and the New Communist Party
- LaRouchie-roony, Baby (Slim Gaillard RIP)
- The Murder of Hilda Murrel: Conspiracy Theories Old and New by Peter Smith
- Gold old conspiracy theory
- A rather special burglar
- Investigation first, murder second!
- MI5, Zeus and nuclear protest
- 'The nuclear bruderbond'
- Falklands war secrets
- The 'Crown Jewels'
- Our rather special burglar again
- Two friends not interviewed
- GCHQ connection
- Prison whispers
- 'George', friend of the Nagas
- Enter 'the mechanic'
- British History and the British Right by Scott Newton
Britannia's Burden: the Political Evolution of Modern Britain 1951-1990 by Bernard Porter
- The parapolitical dimension
- Core institutional nexus
- And what if...?
- The liberal apocalypse: or, understanding the 1970s and 80s
- The book's failings
- A selective blindness
- Panic among the chattering classes
- Vaisey's Visions
- Don't Mention The War: Northern Ireland, Propaganda and the Media by David Miller (1994)
- Spies at Work by Mike Hughes (19.99)
- The Right is another country
- Diehards 1920-79?
- Gerry Healey: A Revolutionary Life by Corinna Lotz and Paul Feldman
- Strike Back by Ernie Roberts
- Journeying Far and Wide; A Political and Diplomatic Memoir by Philip M. Kaiser (1992)
- In From the Cold: National Security and Parliamentary Democracy by Laurence Lustgarten and Ian Leigh (1994)
- ZR Rifle: The Plot to Kill Kennedy by Castro by Claudia Furiati
- Espionage: Past, Present, Future? edited by Wesley K. Wark
- 22 November 1963 on CD-ROM
- J.F.K. Assassination: a Visual Investigation (1993)
- The Encyclopedia of the JFK Assassination (1994)
- Steamshovel 11
- Punk para-politics? Wake Up 11
- Namebase / Namebase Newsline
- Unclassified Magazine of the Association of National Security Alumni.
- Aura-Z: An Illustrated quarterly journal of ufological and paranormal phenomena
- Rimmer and McClure (Magonia, and, Promises and Disappointments)
Home Page | Lobster Online