Politics, parapolitics, history
Sun 26 May 2013
- The Labour Finance and Industry Group: a memoir by Tim Pendry
- Conspiracy theory
- A coalition
- The 'blind trust' system
- Expectation and reality
- PR monkeys
- Who funded the Clause 4 campaign?
- America, drugs, corruption and the British national interest
- British economic interests?
- Digging in the Oyston archive by Andrew Rosthorn
- Operations Angel......
- ....and Cheetah
- Non-Disclosure in Regina versus Oyston
- 'Likeliest date'
- In and out of focus
- The spoils of war
- Am I paranoid enough?
- Beams and motes
- Pillow talk
- BAP people
- Saint Bob's people
- News values
- The Lost Crusader: The Secret Wars of CIA Director William Colby by Michael Holzman
- A Look Over My Shoulder: A Life in the Central Intelligence Agency
- The Lost Crusader: The Secret Wars of CIA Director William Colby
- The Man Who Kept the Secrets
- Honorable Men
- Not by us
- Helms' two oaths
- Was Colby a Soviet agent?
- Consolation prize
- Interpretation and definition
- Gone but not forgotten: a further update on Di by Terry Hanstock
- The coroner
- Operation Paget
- Media coverage
- Why was Diana's body embalmed?
- Who's the daddy?
- Henri Paul
- The Mercedes
- The Security Services
- Flashing lights
- What next?
- Malcolm Kennedy: Application to European Court of Human Rights by Jane Affleck
- Framed by the police
- The view from the bridge
- HP source (plot against Harold Wilson)
- Alistair Campbell writ very large
- Blob of the year?
- Chris Tame
- Presidential Election theft 2004
- Out of the blue and into the black by Roger Cottrell
- Into the Dark
- Secret state agendas
- The coercive state
- Robert Kennedy and the Middle East connection by Paul Todd
- Sirhan's travels
- Historical Notes by Scott Newton
- James Jesus Angleton and the 'Third Way'
- Harold Wilson's illness
- What's been did and hid
- A (very) brief history of Christian politics in the United States by Daniel Hind
- The Family
- Facing Godless communism
- Hearst and Luce support Graham
- The Koch brothers
- Religious broadcasting
- Book reviews
- War and peace plots: Hitler's spy chief – the Wilhelm Canaris mystery by Richard Bassett, reviewed by Simon Matthews
- Islamic Imperialism: a history by Efraim Karsh, reviewed by Bernard Porter
- Rich Britain: The rise and rise of the new super-wealthy by Stewart Lansley, reviewed by Tom Easton
- What is Opus Dei? by Noam Friedlander, reviewed by Richard Alexander
- The Great War for Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East by Robert Fisk, reviewed by Tom Easton
- Empire and Superempire: Britain, America and the world by Bernard Porter
- Freedom from America: For safeguarding democracy and the economic and cultural integrity of peoples by Robert Corfe
- Anti-totalitarianism: The left-wing case for a neo-conservative foreign policy by Oliver Kamm
- The New Public Diplomacy: Soft power in international relations ed. by Jon Melissen
- Ultimate Sacrifice: John and Robert Kennedy, the Plan for a Coup in Cuba, and the murder of JFK by Lamar Waldron with Thom Hartmann by
Home Page | Lobster Online