Lobster Issue 24: December 1992
Access Lobster Online
- Our Searchlight problem by Robin Ramsay
- Lobster joins the fray
- Searchlight smears O'Hara
- My enemy's enemy
- The Gable Memo
- An Incorrect Political Memoir by Daniel Brandt
- A technically advanced leftist
- PC Does Not Mean Personal Computer
- Public Information Research
- Let's Go Get Stone
- Clinton, another Trilateralist?
- The Big C, Further notes on 'conspiracy'
- Definitions? Or Whoops! A paradigm
- Meanwhile, back at what's left of the British Left
- But since the Arabs believe in conspiracies...
- Now Uncle Brian will tell us a story
- That conspiracy mentality
- And in Japan, too.
- Some Notes on Occult Irrationalism and the Kennedy Assassination by Scott Van Wynsberghe
- Author! Author!
- Standard banking conspiracy goofiness
- And UFOs too?
- De Morenschild and the psychic
- JFK bits and pieces
- JFK: The Book of the Film
- The aliens on the grassy knoll
- The psi gap?
- Mind control and microwave update
- Notes from the Underground, British Fascism 1974-92, Part 2 by Larry O'Hara
- Steve Brady: the Henry Kissinger of international fascism?
- An Ulster volunteer?
- In League with the Devil?
- Going Underground?
- Brady and the UDA: a shut case reopened?
- The source of the letter?
- The Notting Hill bomb plot reconsidered
- Differing origins of the plot
- Tony Malski's trip to France
- The purpose of a Notting Hill bomb?
- Safe as safehouses
- The German connection
- Safehousing assessed
- Warriors rising?
- Cold war, disinformation war
- La Penca disinformation
- Elite syncopations
- G. K. Young, Unison etc
- The Gospel according to Saint Jim
Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba and the Garrison Case by James DiEugenio (1992)
- Clay Shaw, CMC and Permindex
- The mystery of Oswald
- Framing Oswald
- And Vietnam?
- De Gaulle too?
- The Schroder network
- Big Boys Rules, The Secret Struggle against the IRA by Mark Urban (1992)
- The Red Hand, Protestant Paramilitaries in Northern Ireland by Steve Bruce
- International Labour and the Origins of the Cold War by Denis MacShane
- Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Scott Dale and Jonathan Marshall (1991)
- Beyond Hypocrisy: Decoding the news in an age of propaganda by Edward S. Herman (1992)
- The Occult Roots of Nazism by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke (1992)
- The Dust Has Never Settled by Robin Bryans
Home Page | Lobster Online